I wanted to compile a list of my favorite podcasts to share with ya'll. If you haven't checked them out you should. I listen to podcasts on the daily during work or my commute.
1. CRIME JUNKIE: favorite podcast of ALL time. Thank god I'm not the only one out there that has a true crime obsession. The ways these two ladies articulate and tell a store is captivating. I am actually strongly considering joining the fan club, I just cannot get enough. Every week I get so excited for a new episode to drop.
2. My Favorite Murder: oh I probably should have mentioned early I just love true crime so much, so yes a lot will be focused on that. My Fave Murder is another amazing one, this one is a bit more casual and incorporates a lot of their own lives into it. I actually read the book they came out with as well and it is good.
3. Dolly Parton's America: You don't think I would miss my Dolly right? In this intensely divided moment, one of the few things everyone still seems to agree on is Dolly Parton—but why? That simple question leads to a deeply personal, historical, and musical rethinking of one of America's great icons. Listen for a 9-episode journey into Dollyverse.
4. Serial - Season 1: It's Baltimore, 1999. Hae Min Lee, a popular high-school senior, disappears after school one day. Six weeks later detectives arrest her classmate and ex-boyfriend, Adnan Syed, for her murder. He says he's innocent - though he can't exactly remember what he was doing on that January afternoon. But someone can. A classmate at Woodlawn High School says she knows where Adnan was. The trouble is, she’s nowhere to be found.
5. Bear Brook: Featuring my home state New Hampshire! Two barrels. Four bodies. And the decades-long mystery that led to a serial killer. A podcast about a cold case that's changing how murders will be investigated...
6. Up and Vanished: Up and Vanished is an investigative documentary-style podcast hosted by Payne Lindsey. The series investigates missing persons cold cases by reviewing old leads, interviewing witnesses and towns people, and on-site investigation. What happened to Tara Grinstead?
7. Rise Podcast: Tangible and tactical tools for your life and business. Hosted by New York Times Best-Selling Author Rachel Hollis, RISE is a series of bold conversations with fellow business powerhouses and personal development leaders that provides the listener with real-life valuable takeaways.
8. Goal Digger: The live-workshop style business podcast that is helping thousands redefine success and chase bolder dreams. You can train from the experts how to dig in, do the work, and tackle your biggest goals along the way.
Let me know if you check any of these out!